If you have survived anything during your life and your blog shares your journey of your story and helps to inspire and encourage others through your courage, strength, resilience and perseverance of survival…
Please, please, please… add the name and link of your blog on my comments section and I will add your blog name and link to my “Awesome Survivor Blogs” list with a button on the top and the side of my page.
This will help me out greatly and it will help you and it will help out many others as well!
Awesome Survivor Blog Names and Links…
- A Day in the Life of a Bipolar – Christina Lynn – https://www.christinalynn101.wordpress.com/
- Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses – https://www.tessacandoit.com/
- A Mind Divided – https://aminddivided.com/
- Anonymously Autistic – https://anonymouslyautistic.net/
- Apparently I’m Bipolar – https://apparentlyimbipolar.wordpress.com/
- Beauty Beyond Bones – https://beautybeyondbones.com/
- Being Lydia – https://www.beinglydia.com/
- Bipolar 1 Blog – https://www.bipolar1blog.com/
- Bipolar Anonymous – https://www.soberandbipolarblog.wordpress.com/
- Bipolar Life – https://www.learningtobebipolar.com/
- Bipolar on Board – https://www.bipolaronboard.wordpress.com/
- Bipolar on Fire – https://www.bipolaronfire.com/
- Bipolar Tapestry – Poetic Thoughts – https://www.nicolemoncada.com/
- Birth of a New Brain – https://www.proudlybipolar.wordpress.com/
- Blog of a Mad Black Woman – https://www.blogofamadblackwoman.com/
- Confessions of a Reborn Girl – https://www.confessionsofareborngirl.wordpress.com/
- Crazy – NOS – https://www.bloggymcblogface446.wordpress.com/
- Dinosaurs, Donkeys and MS – Heather – https://www.Dinosaursdonkeysandms.com/
- Fearless – https://www.fearlessinjesuschrist.wordpress.com/
- Girlfriend’s Guide to Good Mental Health – https://www.smoothsailing289.com/
- Grief Poetry – Brenda – https://www.griefpoetry.wordpress.com/
- Life’s Fine Whine – Pooja – https://www.lifesfinewhine.wordpress.com/
- I’m still healing, but that’s okay – https://www.heylittlefightersite.wordpress.com/
- Invisible Illnesses Blog – Tina – https://www.invisibleillnessesblog.wordpress.com/
- kountrymama2012 – http://www.lifeinperspectiveweb.wordpress.com/
- Lonely Blue Boy – https://www.lonelyblueboy.wordpress.com/
- Mental Break in Progress – https://mentalbreakinprogressblog.wordpress.com/
- MSnubutterflies – https://www.msnubutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Musings of a Mad Woman – https://www.itsnotcrazytoday.com/
- My Struggling Heart – https://www.mystrugglingheart.wordpress.com/
- Out Crawls Ann – https://www.annjenkins.wordpress.com/
- Pain Pals – https://www.painpalsblog.wordpress.com/
- Peace from Panic – https://www.peacefrompanic.wordpress.com/
- Reason For Being – https://www.crushthecurse.wordpress.com/
- Slay Girl Society – https://www.slaygirlsociety.com/
- Taking the Mask Off – https://www.takingthemaskoff.com/
- The Bipolar Verses – https://www.thebipolarverses.wordspress.com/
- The Blogger’s Paradise – https://www.thebloggersparadise4.wordpress.com/
- The Bloggess – https://www.thebloggess.com/
- The Catalysts For Change – https://www.thecatalystsforchange.com/
- These Things I Write – https://www.thunderwhenitrains.wordpress.com/
- Untangled- Alexis – https://www.atribeuntangled.com/
An Anchor… is a Symbol of Hope:
I use the anchor symbol to gives us hope of stability and strength.
We are all strong survivors of our struggles, illnesses and our lives.
When we put our anchor down it represents the safe end of a long journey of our struggles and our survival.
We will continue living our lives by going on a long safe journey of courage, strength, hope, faith and love forever and always.
We should be proud of ourselves.
We are all strong, brave, courageous, beautiful and fabulous people.
WE ARE ALL SURVIVORS!
WE ARE ALL STRONG SURVIVORS!
May your lives overflow with love, peace and blessings everyday forever and always.
“We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.” Hebrews 6:17