Being hopeful is having a positive feeling of expectation and desire for certain good things to happen and having inspiring optimism about a future event.
The future event that I am most hopeful about is my life, every upcoming next second, minute, hour, day and moment of my life I hope and pray will be good.
Of course I have one main hope and a few others that I will call my New Year’s Resolution for the New Year 2017, but I also have many other daily hopes, aspirations and goals for a happy life everyday of my life from yesterday and for every future upcoming moment in my life.
All of my many hopes, aspirations and goals are actually prayers that I carry with me and talk to God about daily so they are new everyday and not just starting tomorrow on New Year’s Day 2017.
My daily hopes and New Years Resolutions start new and fresh every day of my life.
My daily hopes, praise and prayers to God are…
Thank you God for:
- waking me up this morning.
- giving me a fresh new breath each second of the day.
- giving me my three greatest and most beautiful, precious, loving, kind and healthy children in the world. They have saved my life and continue to each and everyday of my life.
- providing a home for me to live in. (I was homeless for three months and when struggles like that occur during your life you learn to be more appreciative of what you have. I know and understand that I cannot take anything for granted).
- saving my life more times than I can count and in more ways than possible.
- keeping me healthy and alive. I am 53 years old and I am physically healthy except for my minor aches and pains of arthritis and aging despite my unhealthy obese weight and size.
- keeping my bipolar brain healthy today. I appreciate each second my brain is working and functioning well enough to live a good life.
- saving my life and healing my severe bipolar disorder by reducing many of my severe bipolar symptoms and teaching me how to live with my bipolar symptoms today.
- my two kitties that I love and adore.
- heating my home during the cold Wisconsin winters.
- providing enough money for me to buy food, pay my bills and buy the necessities of life.
- keeping me healthy enough to be able to work at a part-time job again and finding me the perfect type of work for me of doing home health care where I can give and share my heart and love to the many people I am blessed to meet and care for.
- for my being born again and knowing and loving Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and the Holy Spirit and knowing and feeling that deep indescribably love and joy you can only know, feel and get from the Holy Spirit.
- giving me my Bipolar Disorder so I can share my story and help others as helping and loving others brings no greater joy in life.
- giving me Bipolar Disorder and helping me survive the many struggles I have and by conquering death many times because knowing and tasting despair and death makes living, loving and experiencing joy and happiness now so much greater and beyond anything I have ever known or experienced before. Knowing death and then being alive again brings no greater joy. It is beyond any words I can convey.
Of course, there is more and my list continues on and on and on…. We all must remember to be thankful and appreciate each and every little thing we have.
New Years Resolutions for 2017
- Lose weight. I must lose at least 50 pounds.
- Stay on a diet and healthy meal plan so I can get healthy.
- Look great, thin, awesome and absolutely beautiful for my son’s wedding on June 23, 2017. (I want to surprise everyone and look better than I have in a long time at Keagan’s wedding. I want to look pretty in the wedding pictures this time. My daughter Kylie got married two summers ago and I found myself hiding as much as I could behind other people in the wedding photos and of course I did not like seeing myself in the photos. This time at my son’s wedding I want to be proud of my appearance and look good and pretty for my son and for being a 53 year old Mommy).
- Lose weight so I will be happier… and participate in life more.
- Continue to improve and maintain good Bipolar Disorder and mental illness health.
- Stay out of the Psychiatric Hospital all year and longer.
- Go to church more… again.
- Read my bible.
- Make some friends.
- Be an awesome Mommy…
- Serve the Lord.
- Share my love and heart by letting Jesus’ love shine through me to everyone I meet.
- Continue my blog and become a better writer and blogger.
- Do not add another New Yew’s Resolution for 2017 as this is enough…..
Even though tomorrow is just a new day that changes the number from 2016 to 2017 of our calendar year…
it is still a very special day for all of us because it brings us HOPE, a yearly tradition of hope for new beginnings to make our lives just a little bit better than they were before.
- Hope is necessary.
- Hope is beneficial.
- Hope is happiness.
- Hope is love.
- HOPE IS LIFE
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.