God has saved my life many times and healed me to the point that I can now live my life once again. Before I became born again and filled with the Spirit, I was not alive and was not living a life worth living or remotely close to what a life is. I was in and out of the hospital nearly every two months for years and unable to do the basic necessities of life. I could not even take care of my own personal hygiene properly, my home or even my children at times or work at all. I am living, surviving and thriving today because of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and only because of Him.
God has saved my life many times because He loves me ferociously as I am one of His children and He adores me just like He loves and adores all of you. Now I must live everyday of my life serving the Lord in all the ways He calls me to. I have been blessed immensely in so many ways by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Three of my greatest blessings in my life are my three beautiful and glorious children
Another one of my greatest gifts from God is being blessed with the gift of prophesy from the Holy Spirit. When God speaks to me through the Holy Spirit I must listen and must obey His commands and desires of my heart to provide prayer, love, joy, peace and comfort for many and all the people I meet that God has placed before me.
I know my three children and my gift of the Holy Spirit are some of the many reasons I am still alive today and why He has saved me and helps me continue to survive and live with the many struggles of my severe Bipolar Disorder for so long surviving my many self injurious behaviors, suicide attempts, overdoses and having bad judgements causing me to make very bad decisions and surrounding myself many times with dangerous broken men I have encountered throughout my lifetime.
I now realize and know the gift of empathy is a gift from God. I am just learning this and beginning to understand that these strong feelings I have had my entire life are my gift of empathy. These feelings I have sometimes are so strong that they can sadden my heart through the pain that others feel. My tears I get sometimes are an overflowing of the excess of the love I have for others and feel for them coming from the deep love and power of the Holy Spirit.
God can see and knows what is in peoples hearts and He tells me what to do and say to others. He knows what others want and need and tells me. Everyone must always listen and obey God when He speaks to you. I know this and do this most of them time. I am getting much better at this as I am learning what it is and that it is truly coming from God and the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit helps me with my weakness telling me how I should pray and what I should do and say to others. Telling me what other people need and the words they need to hear.The spirit will speak through me to other people and help comfort others around me through His prayers of healing, strength, encouragement and peace. .
Anything and everything good I do comes from God.
What is the Holy Spirit and the gift of prophecy?
- The Holy Spirit is able to love people through us. Love pours out of our hearts due to the Holy Spirit working within us and through us.
- He knows the depths of our hearts and awakens what we are capable of doing.
- He knows all of our talents and makes sure we use our talents in anyway and all the ways we can.
- He brings it out in us to bring joy, peace and to comfort others in the many different ways that they need at the exact and specific times that they need it.
- The Holy Spirit can give believers insight into the lives of others in order to minister to them more effectively.
- The gift of prophecy is when you receive a direct word from the Lord.
- The gift of prophesy is the greatest of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit. I am so blessed.
- The Bible tells us that God uses the gift of prophecy to educate and give comfort to other people
- A quickening from the Holy Spirit is when He will “jump” something at you.This means you must grab hold of it and see what He is trying to convey to you. What is the message? What are you supposed to do?
- Once you find out what HE wants you to do you must do it compassionately with your whole beautiful kind heart and do it beautifully and gently the way Jesus would do it.
- You will know that these thoughts and words came directly from the Holy Spirit due to the strength and conviction of them
- It is a “a strong inner knowing.”
What does it feel like to have the Holy Spirit within you?
- The Holy Spirit generates strong feelings of inexplicable pure joy and love within my heart sometimes causing me to feel like I might burst from the deep inner love, joy and peace He blesses me with.
- These strong feelings coming from Him are so powerful that I cannot contain them inside myself sometimes. I must listen to His commands and words and the desires of my heart He has for me.
- Sometimes a person can sense the presence of a being far greater than can be imagined. Jesus and the Holy Spirit filling your being causes a warm breathtaking overall pleasant indescribable feeling that fills your body from head to toe..
- “There is no better mental or physical experience than that of the Holy Spirit. The enormous peace and joy that engulfs your mind and body is something that is unexplainable; it has to experienced by the believer.” –from blogger user Dorothy
- “It is hard to explain because the happiness you feel from the Holy Spirit is nothing of this world. The happiness just makes you want to praise God.”–from Yahoo user “Jesus-only way to salvation”
But when they deliver you up, do not become anxious about how or what you are to speak. “For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks.
Please read Part 2… “The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Me at Target”
Here is the Link to “”The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Me at Target”